19th November 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?

Hello
What courses can I do in usa after
12th science in india which will earn me good money
I want to do graduation at lowest cost in usa
please help me to get

Related Questions:
2nd January 2015, 06:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?

Following are the some of undergraduate courses in USA, which you can pursue after the completion of your 12th standard.
->Bachelor of Arts(BA)
->Bachelor of Science(BSc)
->Bachelor of Commerce(B.com)
->Associate of Arts(AA)
->Associate of Science (AS)
->Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
->Engineering courses
->B.Pharmacy courses
->Bachelor of Computers(B.Com)
To get admission in any of these courses, you should complete SAT exam. After completing the exam, you can apply for universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-

29th May 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?

I completed my 12th and now I want to go abroad...so after appearing ilets,in what group I should enter for studying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?