13th December 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Bachelor in Commerce and Marketing will be available in Budapest Metropolitan University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for Bachelor in Commerce and Marketing course in Budapest Metropolitan University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

18th December 2018, 08:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Bachelor in Commerce and Marketing will be available in Budapest Metropolitan University?

You can apply online in Budapest Metropolitan University for Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Marketing program through below mentioned link. Last date for online application is Jun 30, 2019.
Link for online application https://apply.metropolitan.hu/en_IN/...-and-marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?