10th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BSc(Architectural Technology) will be available in Nottingham Trent University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for BSc(Architectural Technology) course in Nottingham Trent University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

14th July 2019, 08:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BSc(Architectural Technology) will be available in Nottingham Trent University?

Nottingham Trent University offering B.Sc. in Architectural Technology program. Program starts in the month of September. Application deadlines for International students was 30 June however, application for 2020 session is open now so you can apply for 2020 session. You can apply for this program through UCAS's website or Nottingham Trent University's applicant portal.

To apply through UCAS's website visit at https://www.ucas.com/ucas-undergraduate-apply-and-track

To apply through Nottingham Trent University's applicant portal visit at https://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/direct_a...tal/User/Login

Visit at above mentioned website and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process. Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?