12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?

Dear Friends,
After completing my B.Pharmacy in India I want to do MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in Butler University. Can I know about the admission date that when the admission will start for this course? And as an international student what is the requirements to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  2. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  3. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  4. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students?
  5. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  6. How to pursue graduation while living abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  8. When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology
  9. Am I eligible for Tata Scholarship while doing 1st year BDS?
  10. Entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) in University of Leeds for International students?
  11. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  12. Requirements to get admission in International school for 3 years old candidate?
  13. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?
  14. Specializations available in BS(Engineering) at Princeton University?
  15. Marks required in UPTU exam to get admission in Butler Technical University, Kanpur? -- [New]
  16. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  17. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  18. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
16th July 2016, 02:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?

The application process will start from August 1st. By November 1st, you need to complete your online application process. The last date of application is December 14 for spring fall starting in 2017.
The detailed admission requirements have been provided in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document to get further insight.
Attached Files
File Type: docx ADmission Requirements Butler university.docx(13.5 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?