15th February 2020, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission of MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) be available at the University of Bradford?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) course at the University of Bradford? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

19th February 2020, 10:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission of MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) be available at the University of Bradford?

The application for MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) program is open now. You can apply for this course online through the university's official websitehttps://evision.brad.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/SIW_IPP_LGN
Here you need to create an account to and register yourself to start the course application.

You are required to submit the following supporting documents, along with any other information specified on the course page:
Degree certificates/transcripts
Research proposal (if required)
Two references (including one academic reference)
Evidence of English language level (if required)
A copy of your passport

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive advice about whether you have been accepted into the course. If you are accepted, simply follow the instructions in the offer letter to secure your place at university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?