28th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?

Friends,
I am doing B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
I like to do MS in Abroad.
Which place has better for education?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  3. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  7. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  8. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  9. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  10. How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?
  11. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  12. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  14. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  15. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  17. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech student?
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech student?
1st April 2015, 03:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?

Nowadays, most of the students are preferring countries like USA, Australia, Germany to pursue their MS. So, I suggest you to choose any of these countries. To pursue MS in any of these countries, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in most of the foreign universities. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application and test scores. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?