24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am going to finish my BCA.
Now I need to study MCA in Abroad.
How many years I have to study MCA in Abroad?
And MCA in Abroad is different from India?

28th April 2015, 08:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?

The course of MCA takes the same 3 years to complete Abroad as well.
So there is no difference in the amount of time you will have to study.
The course of MCA Abroad is different and is better than the MCA Course here in India.
So it will be best for you to go Abroad and complete your MCA.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
If you are able to go through all these hurdles then you will be able to study the course of MCA Abroad.
So prepare for the Examinations so that you are able to go Abroad and complete your MCA Abroad.
31st December 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?

Sir I want to know like this , can I go to London after crack the nimcet exam because I need to study from UK to get the higher and best education
27th April 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my M. C. A in India in 2015 now I want to go to Canada how is it possible for me and my husband. My husband is in Italy. Please give some solution.
Thank you
28th September 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to prepare for entrance GRE and TOEFL exam we have any coaching center or we want to prepare by online sir please clarify my doubt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?