4th November 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether SAT and TOEFL enough to get admission for BS Degree in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I want to attend SAT and TOEFL exams. I want to know that both exams are enough for getting admission in BS degree in Abroad? Please help me out in them.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether SAT and TOEFL enough to get admission for BS Degree in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  3. What are the requirements to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  5. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  9. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  11. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  12. How to pursue BBA in USA? What kind of exam to give?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I have to appear in 2 exams of SAT? Does SAT-II held in Abroad?
  16. Which course we are eligible to apply after clearing the GRE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  18. Studies in USA with scholarship for 12th student?
14th November 2015, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether SAT and TOEFL enough to get admission for BS Degree in Abroad?

Yes, both the exams - SAT and TOEFL is enough to get admission in abroad for the BS degree course. However, you need to keep in mind that all the universities/colleges in abroad do not accept TOEFL score, instead accept IELTS score. So you need to make sure that the institute in which you want to enroll, accepts TOEFL score. There might interview round in addition to scores in the the entrance exams which will be taken into account for admission in BS course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?