31st March 2023, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Whether in Urdu medium can apply for student visa?

Whether in Urdu medium can apply for student visa?

31st March 2023, 05:43 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Whether in Urdu medium can apply for student visa?

Yes, students who have studied in Urdu medium can apply for a student visa to study abroad. The language of instruction at the university or institution you are applying to may be in English or another language, but this should not affect your ability to apply for a student visa.

However, if the course or program you are applying to is taught in a language that you are not proficient in, then you may need to take language proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL and meet the minimum score requirements for admission to the program.

It's important to check the specific requirements of the institution you are applying to as some universities may require a certain level of proficiency in the language of instruction. Additionally, it's always best to consult with the educational advisor of the university or an authorized immigration consultant for more information about the specific requirements and options for obtaining a student visa.
7th July 2023, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether in Urdu medium can apply for student visa?

HI, I have completed my graduation and my medium is Urdu and I'm planning to go USA for masters can i write Duolingo exam,

My question is, is the urdu medium students are eligible for USA process and can urdu medium write dual lingo exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?