21st April 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Why is it necessary to send Resume for studying MS in USA? Tips to write Resume?

Hi friends, I have heard that for study MS in USA it is required to send Resume to the USA university. Is it true? If yes, then tell me what kind of resume I have to send and why it is require? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 10:38 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why is it necessary to send Resume for studying MS in USA? Tips to write Resume?

It is necessary to write resume for studying MS in uSA because with resume they get complete information about you like what are your future goals and all and what are your specialities. Every basic detail about you.
27th May 2019, 07:21 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Why is it necessary to send Resume for studying MS in USA? Tips to write Resume?

It is very important to send CV/Resume with application to study MS in USA because the Universities will look your resume and see whether you have special kind of potential or not and also apart from resume , Statement of Purpose is also very necessary as they will see your future goals in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?