23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job opportunity for animation field in abroad? Is there any extra course which I need to do in abroad to enhance my skills?

Will I get a job opportunity for animation field in abroad? Is there any extra course which I need to do in abroad to enhance my skills? I just wanted to know if that would be necessary for getting the job? Can you please tell me which course to take in abroad for getting a job in animation field?

Related Questions:
  1. Further Animation related studies in Abroad?
  2. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  4. Any job opportunity in abroad after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Administration?
  5. List of companies which offer recruitment to B.Sc(Animation) candidate in Abroad?
  6. Which further course i can do in abroad after completing B.Sc. degree in Animation?
  7. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  8. How to get a job in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Further studies related to Animation in Abroad?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Is there any placement opportunity in abroad after doing company secretary course?
  12. Career opportunities in Teaching and professional sector in Abroad after BFA
  13. Can I study Bachelor degree in Animation in Abroad being a diploma student?
  14. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  15. How to apply for Multimedia Animation course in abroad colleges?
  16. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  18. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
24th October 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job opportunity for animation field in abroad? Is there any extra course which I need to do in abroad to enhance my skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I get a job opportunity for animation field in abroad? Is there any extra course which I need to do in abroad to enhance my skills? I just wanted to know if that would be necessary for getting the job? Can you please tell me which course to take in abroad for getting a job in animation field?

Yes, you will get a job in the animation field in abroad. To get a job in animation field, you must have very good experience in the animation field. Your portfolio/show reel should be good and based on the portfolio & skill candidates are hired in abroad. You can find the job openings on the internet. Yes, sometimes studying a course in the animation field also helps you to find a job in the country. There are various certificate and diploma courses available in abroad countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK etc. Candidates are selected in the animation studios in abroad countries based on their skill and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?