10th September 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to study MS in Australia for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?

Sir, I am studying BTech in Electrical Engineering course. I am thinking to do MS in Australia. But I also have lots of opportunities to study my Post Graduation in India. So, I just want to know that is it worthy to pursue my MS in Australia?

4th January 2020, 12:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to study MS in Australia for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?

Australia is the third most popular study destination across the globe. An overseas master's degree offers a mastery or high-order overview of a field of study of professional practice. Following are some of the benefits of pursuing masters in Australia:
1. Personality development and enhancement of skills by managing projects, working in teams, speaking publicly and giving presentations from time to time.
2. You will get an opportunity to connect with other students belonging to diversified cultural backgrounds.
3. Better learning opportunities as students are required to work in a local company, gain insights into the industry and get exposure to the real world working.

So it is worthy to study MS in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?