8th January 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Mechanical Engineering in Primary Healthtech Guwahati. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

9th January 2021, 10:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati?

Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati is given below.

1. Candidate must be able to design different microchannels applying micro-fluidics concepts.

2. Candidate must be able make 3D design to fluid mixing problems as part of industrial research.

3. Candidate must be good at AutoCAD.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22.1.2021.
9th January 2021, 12:46 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati?

The following skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati :-

A.Good understanding of AutoCAD with practical experience particularly with 3D printing.

B.Exposure with basic concepts of microfluidics and microchannels.

C.Dedicated with a problem-solving approach and leadership skills.
9th January 2021, 12:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati :-

1) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD

2) You should have good knowledge in 3D design.

3) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 January, 2021.
9th January 2021, 08:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become a Mechanical Engineering internship in Primary Healthtech Guwahati are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD.

==> Candidate must have the good problem solving skills and written communication skills.

==> Candidate must know how to design different microchannels by applying micro-fluids concepts.

==> Candidate must know how to make 3D design for fluid mixing problems as part of industrial research.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.primaryhealthtech.com
9th January 2021, 08:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Mechanical Engineering interns in Primary Healthtech Guwahati are as follows:-

1. Strong AutoCAD skills.
2. Strong 3d skills for fluid mixing problems.
3. Knowledge of industrial research.
4. Strong problem-solving and analytical mindset approach.
5. Continuous learning and Integrating style.
21st April 2021, 06:39 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (https://www.primaryhealthtech.com/) For more information
30th July 2021, 09:31 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have English Proficiency

*Aspirants must a knowledge in AutoCAD

*Aspirants must have excellent communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?