1st December 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

6th December 2019, 12:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Royal School of Engineering and Technology Guwahati. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a valid score in JEE/CEE or R-JEE(Royal Joint Entrance Examination) followed by personal interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology or any other technical vocational subject as optional with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rgu.ac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?