12th November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Time College of engineering approved by AICTE?

i am a diploma engineer.i want to know the TIIIME COLLAGE OF ENGINEERING at belghoria. this college is approve by AICTE. if i admit this collage for B.TECH then i able to a B.TCH ENGINEER. and i join any government examinetion as a B.TECH engineer

13th November 2011, 07:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Time College of engineering approved by AICTE?

no time college of engineering at Belghoria is not approved by AICTE. it is approved by AAI, KSOU, ICE(India) and IME(India).

but if you take admission in this institution you will be awarded B.Tech degree after completion of your engineering and also you will be eligible to appear in government examination. but in the notification if it is mentioned that students only from AICTE approve institution can appear in the examination then you will not be eligible to appear in the examination if you complete your B.Tech from this institution.

visit this institution official website http://www.tiimecollege to know more details about the college. you will get details about affiliation from the Affiliations and Recognitions Tab in the website.

best wishes.
13th November 2011, 09:06 PM
gkumar13000

no it is not approved by aicte ,but approved by aime so it is govt approved and u can pursue engg from there.
9th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Tiime college of engineering at Belgharia is AICTE approved or not for Diploma Engineering in Electrical. Pl. inform me through e-mail as early as possible.

[email protected]
12th December 2011, 06:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a diploma engineer.i want to know the TIIIME COLLAGE OF ENGINEERING at belghoria. this college is approve by AICTE. if i admit this collage for B.TECH then i able to a B.TCH ENGINEER. and i join any government examinetion as a B.TECH engineer
HI,
NO, TIME college of engineering is not approve by A.I.C.T.E.
But it is approve by K.S.O.U.
If you want you can take admissions in this college.

GOOD LUCK!
12th December 2011, 07:47 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Is Time College of engineering approved by AICTE?

no time college of engineering at Belghoria is not approved by AICTE. it is approved by AAI, KSOU, ICE(India) and IME(India).

but if you take admission in this institution you will be awarded B.Tech degree after completion of your engineering and also you will be eligible to appear in government examination. but in the notification if it is mentioned that students only from AICTE approve institution can appear in the examination then you will not be eligible to appear in the examination if you complete your B.Tech from this institution.

visit this institution official website http://www.tiimecollege to know more details about the college. you will get details about affiliation from the Affiliations and Recognitions Tab in the website.

best wishes.
12th December 2011, 08:01 PM
sandeep cullen

This institute are affiliated to ICE (India), IME (India) AICTE and also Ministry of HRD government of India. you canvisit the site site of AICTE and see the colleges affiliated to it, i m giving some contact info of the college for further guidence

Phone: -(003)-6416 4844, 9830637837, 9232090964
9th May 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

list of aicte approved engineering collage in kolkata ?
20th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is this college recognized by government?
6th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in civil engineer.I passed H.S(science) with 42% marks without Jee ,how can i got admited?
12th November 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

If i do mobile repairing course from this college, can I gate any placement? Please give me the duration and fees on mobile repairing course? Is there do any evening course? Vivekanan Dalapati
5th January 2013, 10:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is Time College of engineering approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

No I am really sorry to say that TIME COLLEGE OR ENGINEERING In Belghoria is NOT approved by the AICTE. Its required that these days all the good and renowned colleges and universities have the AICTE and UGC Approvals. But this college is not.

The other approvals that it has are : AAI, KSOU, ICE(India) and IME(India). But According to me AICTE approval is the most important and if you are not a graduate from the AICTE approved college, then you would really find it difficult in getting jobs in the top companies and other working organizations and MNC's.

So if you want to get through a good Government Engineering College, then you should sit for two exams mainly :

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam
WB JEE - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam

Under these two, there are a few Good and Best government colleges which offer B.Tech courses. You can take them up and then after being a B.Tech you would really have a lot of opportunities which would open up for you in terms of both JOBS and HIGHER STUDIES.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
15th January 2013, 09:38 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

No this Time College of Engineering is not approved by AICTE.........
27th June 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

If I take admission in Time College of Engineering to do Diploma in Computer Science then can I take admission in any AICTE approved colleges to do BCA course???
13th August 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

i pass the 10th in 2010. My marks is 35%. English-32. Math-31. Physical science- 28. Life science-53. I study the diploma. So can i get admission in your clg..???
14th August 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in this clj..I am a gov employee.is my diploma certificate would approved...???
14th August 2013, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
No,Times college of engineering located at Belghoria is not approved by the All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE).But it is recognized and approved by the K.S.O.U,AAI,ICE and IME.
Thank You
14th August 2013, 11:16 PM
john215

Re: Is Time college of engineering approved by AICTE?

Hi friend,

No time college of engineering at Belghoria is not approved by AICTE. it is approved by AAI, KSOU, ICE(India) and IME(India).

Thanks!!!
all the best.............
15th August 2013, 12:02 AM
arpina

HELLO,

No,Time College of engineering is not approved by AICTE.

Good luck......
5th March 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETE DIPLOMA IN MECHNICAL IN TIIMES COLLEGE ,ICAN APPLIED FOR GOVT. JOBS
3rd December 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

the institution of engineering&technology(india) se diploma kar ra hou pass out hone k bad govt job pe apply kar sakta hou
22nd March 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Time collage of engineering approved by aicte ? What is syllabus approved ? Or course approve !
8th August 2020, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I pass out diploma in.civil .from tiime college.i shall give gov job at KMC.
22nd July 2021, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Email ID from Tiime college
22nd July 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Email ID from Tiime college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?