21st March 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my field from aeronautical engineering to any other field?

Hi, I have completed my diploma in aeronautical engineering. I'm really worried about my career. Should I change my field? If so, then which field and if not, then what should I do further?

22nd March 2017, 01:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my field from aeronautical engineering to any other field?

No, you don't need to worry about the stream that you have chosen during Diploma course. Yes, there is a good scope for candidates from Aeronautical Engineering background. As you are done with Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, I strongly suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in order to find better job opportunities. Some of the major aeronautical Companies that recruit are,

>> Embraer

>> Boeing

>> Airbus

>> BAE Systems

>> Rockwell Collins

>> Honetwell Aerospace

>> Rolls Royce

>> GE Aviation
22nd March 2017, 03:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my field from aeronautical engineering to any other field?

It is very good that you have completed your Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
In order to proceed further to enhance your career, you must have to pursue Bachelors degree course in the same field. Since you have completed Diploma, you are eligible for B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry process.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Tech or B.E course through lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?