1st March 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Accounts & Finance related Diploma courses for B.Com final year student?

Sir I am pursuing B.Com in final year. I want to do any diploma course after my post graduation related to Accounts and Finance. Is there any course like this available for me or not? Help me to find out the course.

15th March 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accounts & Finance related Diploma courses for B.Com final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am pursuing B.Com in final year. I want to do any diploma course after my post graduation related to Accounts and Finance. Is there any course like this available for me or not? Help me to find out the course.

Candidates after completion of BCom can pursue various diploma courses related to accounting and finance. They are given below:

PG Diploma in Banking Management
PG Diploma in Management
Diploma in Banking & Finance
PG Certificate in Risk Management
PG Diploma in Business Administration
PG Diploma in Computer Applications
PG Diploma in Information Technology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?