18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Export and Import Management at Hans Institute, Delhi?

I want to secure admission for Diploma in Export and Import Management course in Hans Institute, Delhi. Can anyone of you please tell me about the admission criteria for this course in this institute? What is the fee structure of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  2. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  4. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  5. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  6. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
  7. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  8. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  9. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  10. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  11. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  12. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th?
  13. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  14. Graduation Course in Foreign Trade/International Trade or Import/Export
  15. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?
  16. Admission criteria to study Diploma in French at Hans Raj College? Structure of this course? -- [New]
  17. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  18. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
8th November 2017, 10:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Export and Import Management at Hans Institute, Delhi?

Candidates who are interested to pursue diploma in Export and Import Management from Hans Institute, Delhi, should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. The fees for this course may change every year, so you can directly visit the college campus or contact them over phone and get the details.

Address: 110059, D-1/8, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, 110059, ph - 099535 77642.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?