11th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in P. E. C Chandigarh after completing diploma?

Hello we are interested to join your college P. E. C Chandigarh after completing diploma. We are complete btech on your college in electronics and communication engineering.

15th March 2022, 12:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in P. E. C Chandigarh after completing diploma?

No, Punjab Engineering College is located at University of Technology Chandigarh.
The university has no side entrance seats. You can join PEC only through JEE main (first year).
However, you can be admitted in SLIET, NIELIT-Aurangabad through side entry.
15th March 2022, 07:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in P. E. C Chandigarh after completing diploma?

The admission in PEC (Punjab Engineering College) Chandigarh for the BTech course a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board or top 20 percentile in the 12th examination. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the JEE Main entrance examination.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?