24th April 2019, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering?

I want to do Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering from Sharwani College of Fire Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Kindly let me know asap.

29th April 2019, 01:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering?

Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering is a distance learning course duration of 1 year. For admission into this course, you have to download the application form, which is available on the official website of college.
Then you will need to send the completed application form by Post / Courier along with
Demand Draft of Rs. 9000/- as course fee in favor of NATIONAL COLLEGE OF FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING payable at Nagpur. After receiving of your Demand Draft and application form, institute will send you study material at your given address.

Office Address:

National College of Fire & Safety Engineering
Behind Bharat Celebration Hall Mahadula Koradi Nagpur 441 111

You can also pay the course fee online.

For more details; http://www.ncfse.in/advanceDiplomain...gineering.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?