23rd June 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in International Council for Management Studies Chennai for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

26th June 2019, 04:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai?

Th admission to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is direct. The Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is through Distance mode of education.

You can visit the website http://s757118868.onlinehome.us/aicomas/ and download the application form.

The last Date for Submission of Application Form along with the registration Fee of Rs.500 is 20th August 2019.

Contact Address:-
International Council for Management Studies
# 55, (Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road,
R.A.Puram, Chennai-600 028, India.
Phone number:- 091-044-24956036
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?