5th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?

I am interested to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management from Paramount Airways Training Academy. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in Tata Memorial Centre. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

2nd March 2023, 12:21 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?

I apologize for the confusion, but there seems to be a mistake in your question. You mentioned the admission procedure for the Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy, but then you asked about the procedure for the Tata Memorial Centre, which is a cancer treatment and research center in Mumbai, India.

Assuming you are looking for information on the admission procedure for the Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy, the procedure generally includes the following steps:
  • Eligibility criteria: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Some institutions may also require candidates to have a minimum percentage in their qualifying examination.
  • Application form: Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the academy's website or office. The application form must be filled with all the required details and attached with the necessary documents such as mark sheets, photograph, etc.
  • Entrance exam: Paramount Airways Training Academy may conduct an entrance exam to assess the candidate's knowledge in the subject area. The exam may cover topics such as logistics, supply chain management, and air cargo operations.
  • Interview: After the entrance exam, selected candidates will be called for an interview. During the interview, the candidate's communication skills, aptitude, and interest in the field will be assessed.
  • Final selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam and interview.
  • Admission: Selected candidates will be given an offer letter and asked to complete the admission formalities by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.

It is advisable to check the academy's website or contact their admission office for detailed information on the admission procedure, eligibility criteria, and fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?