27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  3. How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  5. Admission details of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  6. Whether migration form DY Patil Law College to Indian Law Society's Law College is possible or not?
  7. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  9. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  10. Job opportunities through LLM(Dispute Resolution) of University of Missouri School of Law?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in BDS course at Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? Fees to study BDS from this college?
  14. What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune?
  15. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  16. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  17. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career after LLB course?
20th February 2023, 01:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

The admission is based on written examination conducted by the university to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?