31st December 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College?

I want to get admission in Cochin Technical College for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

10th January 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cochin Technical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Cochin Technical College for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Students can collect the prospectus & application from the office of the Cochin Technical College and fill up & submit the same to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering. They have to submit the caste certificate copy and educational certificate copies for the admission. Admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is done through an aptitude test conducted by the Cochin Technical College. Students have to submit the original qualification certificates, passport size photographs, conduct certificate, transfer certificate, caste certificate, etc. at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?