29th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this Polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  3. How many Diploma in Automobile Engineering seats are available in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  5. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  6. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  8. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  13. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  17. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  18. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
25th March 2023, 05:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering is, candidates must have 10th, 12th passed from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?