9th October 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre for studying Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

12th September 2022, 01:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy is candidates who have 12th passed from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 1.6 year.
13th September 2022, 01:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre?

Duration of this course is 1.6 year.

No, age criteria for this course.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university can study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy.
14th September 2022, 05:51 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Duration of this course is 18 months.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
16th September 2022, 12:32 AM
Muskan Ahmad

Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy is a 2-year diploma level program in Ayurveda. Admission to the course of Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy is done on the basis of Merit obtained in the qualifying examination. The eligibility criteria for the program is passing 10+2 from any relevant stream with minimum 55% from any recognised university. The course will be of 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?