16th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Management, Koraput?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering and Management, Koraput for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

24th June 2019, 01:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Management, Koraput?

There is no entrance examination or GD/PI process held for availing for admission.The admission is carried out solely on merit list.The eligibility criteria for the course is qualifying 10th examination with minimum aggregate marks of 45% in Science and Mathematics from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?