24th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education to study Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

28th August 2019, 12:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education?

The admission to Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education is direct.However, you must have minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education which is 10+2 passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in any stream.

You can contact the Guwahati Academy of Tertiary Education to get the application form:

Address:

GATE INSTITUTE
Chandmari,(Near AEI Playground)
MRD Road, Guwahati-7851003 Assam
Phone: +91 92070 43450

You can check the website http://gateindia.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?