7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from IFTM University. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this university. Kindly let me know asap.

12th August 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from IFTM University. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this university. Kindly let me know asap.

Admission to the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in the IFTM University is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination (10th). Those students who have passed the Class X examinations with science and mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the IFTM University. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the IFTM University. The IFTM University website link is given Click Here
14th August 2019, 02:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in IFTM University is online. You would need to visit the website http://www.iftmuniversity.ac.in. After that click on "Admission form" under "Admission"tab.

You can fill the application form and submit it to the address mentioned below:-

Address:-
IFTM University
Lodhipur Rajput, Delhi Road,
NH-24, Moradabad, U.P. 244102
15th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Om saii

Procedure:--

Candidates can Register themself and Apply

Interested candidates can apply online with required information.

Admission is based on the marks obtained in 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?