7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Monad University?

I want to get admission in Monad University for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2019, 12:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Monad University?

The admission to the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in Monad University is through Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP).

You would need to visit the website http://www.monad.edu.in/ and had to click on "Online Admission form" under "Admission" tab on the top of the page. You can make the payment online or can download the application form and submit it to the college campus at the address mentioned below:-

Monad University
N.H. 9, Delhi Hapur Road,
Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad,
P.O Pilkhuwa - 245304,
Dist. Hapur (U.P), India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?