14th March 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Usha Deep Academy of Insurance and Finance, Lucknow?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Usha Deep Academy of Insurance and Finance, Lucknow for studying Diploma in Computer Teacher Training. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

15th November 2022, 06:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Usha Deep Academy of Insurance and Finance, Lucknow?

The admission procedure is:-

Duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university.
15th November 2022, 06:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Usha Deep Academy of Insurance and Finance, Lucknow?

The admission is based on merit based.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training is, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?