13th January 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon for studying Diploma in Creative Graphic Design. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

15th January 2020, 02:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon is direct.

There is no admission or entrance test conducted for admissions to Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon.

The application form for Diploma in Creative Graphic Design in Academy of Animation and Gaming Gurgaon is available at the address mentioned below:-

Academy of Animation and Gaming
Captain Vijyant Thapar Marg,
A Block, Sector 2,
Noida- 201310
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?