5th August 2019, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in CVT Nursing in BM Birla College of Nursing?

I want to get admission in BM Birla College of Nursing for studying Diploma in CVT Nursing. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

12th August 2019, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in CVT Nursing in BM Birla College of Nursing?

Admission will be on merit through an entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college or institute is affiliated. You need to appear for the entrance exam and perform well in it to be able to secure admission through counselling at your choice of college or institute.

Just make sure you have class 12th qualification with PCB steam if you are looking for Diploma in CVT nursing course. Just keep track of notification and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?