29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education for studying Diploma in Education course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

2nd July 2019, 10:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Education at Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the institute to take the application form.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and submit the application form along with the admission fee.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education
Village Bamnoli, Sector - 28, Dwarka
New Delhi -110077
Phone - +91-9873249998
Email - [email protected], [email protected]
Website - www.srite.in
2nd July 2019, 11:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education?

The admission to Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is on the basis of the marks obtained in qualifying examination .

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Education in Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education is 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

You can visit the website http://www.srite.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?