21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Neelkanth School of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Neelkanth School of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad for studying Diploma in Event Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

26th February 2019, 07:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Neelkanth School of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Neelkanth School of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad for studying Diploma in Event Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.
10th standard with 35% percentage of marks is the minimum education required to be eligible for Diploma in
Event Management in Neelkanth School of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad. The admission will be based on the scored obtained in the 10th board examination.

Admission Procedure:

- You can Purchase application form from the college administration office or you can also download it from the www.neelkanth.edu.in"]Official website[/URL].

- You must have to fill all the necessary information in all respect.

- You must attach the required documents with four-color photographs.

- You should submit your application form to Neelkanth Group of Institutions or can be sent to the following address:

Contact Information:

Neelkanth Group of Institutions
NH-58, Near Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Agriculture University,
Modipuram, Meerut (UP) – 250 110.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?