17th January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar to study Diploma in Financial Management. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

22nd January 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar to study Diploma in Financial Management. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Application form for registration is attached with the prospectus and it can be collected from the office of the Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar. Candidates can fill the application form carefully and apply for the admission to study Diploma at Financial & Business Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar. Candidates have to apply with one passport size photograph, attested photocopy of the documents for the admission to study Diploma in Financial & Business Management. Candidates have to pay the entire fees at the time of admission itself. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?