13th May 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

19th May 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Health Assistant in Grace Community College, Kanyakumari? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Applications can be collected from the Grace Community College for the admission to study Diploma in Health Assistant course in the above said college. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Health Assistant course at Grace Community College is a pass in SSLC or 10th standard examination from a recognized board. Admission to the Diploma in Health Assistant is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th or SSLC examination at Grace Community College. Diploma in Health Assistant course duration is 1 year in Grace Community College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?