1st July 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Medicine in DSRRAU-Jodhpur?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in DSRRAU-Jodhpur for studying Diploma in Herbal Medicine. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

4th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Medicine in DSRRAU-Jodhpur?

The admission to the Diploma in Herbal Medicine in Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University , Jodhpur is through merit list of entrance examination conducted by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University , Jodhpur.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Diploma in Herbal Medicine in Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University , Jodhpur is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

You can check the website http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in for more details.
4th July 2019, 07:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Medicine in DSRRAU-Jodhpur?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Medicine in DSRRAU-Jodhpur:-

DSR a upad 2019 will be conducted by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur for admission to the undergraduate homeopathy, Unani, neuropathy and Ayurveda programs.

Aspirants need to fill the application form for online on the official website.

Application fees for general and OBC:Rs. 1500/-
And for School/St: Rs. 750/-

Students need to appear for entrance exam as per the schedule mentioned in the important dates section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?