7th January 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Information Science Engineering course from Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

30th November 2022, 04:21 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university.

With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
30th November 2022, 07:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering in Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Science Engineering is candidates must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised university.

No, age criteria for this course.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?