30th January 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrument Technology in ISTC-Chandigarh?

I want to get admission in ISTC-Chandigarh for studying Diploma in Instrument Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

11th February 2019, 08:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrument Technology in ISTC-Chandigarh?

As per official website, ISTC-Chandigarh does not offer Diploma in Instrument Technology course. Diploma in Instrument Technology does offer following Diploma, Advance Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma courses:
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
Diploma in Electronics Engineering,
Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation,
Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making,
Post Graduate Diploma in CAD/CAM and
Post Graduate Diploma in Mechatronics

For admission into these courses, ISTC-Chandigarh conducts ISTC Entrance Test in the month of July every year. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit in the ISTC Entrance Test conducted at Chandigarh.

For more details, visit official website;
http://istc.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?