28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore for Diploma in Laryngology and Otology course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. How many Diploma in Laryngology and Otology seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  5. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Last 5 years question papers in PDF file for M.Sc nursing 1st year for all subjects at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
  8. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  9. When is the RGUHS PG entrance exam of Ayurveda
  10. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka?
  11. How many seats are available for MBBS under RGUHS.
  12. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  13. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. University providing B.Sc (Radiology) distance degree to Diploma holder?
  15. Can i write Kerala PSC exams as i am a post graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University?
  16. Can I get a government job after completing BAMS with 70%
  17. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  18. How to get registered at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore after BDS internship?
31st May 2021, 12:10 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore is;

You can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score.

No need to go through any entrance exam to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://www.rguhs-ac.in/results_rguhs.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?