9th January 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Shaikhpara ARM Polytechnic and Vocational Training Institute?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Shaikhpara ARM Polytechnic and Vocational Training Institute for studying Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

14th January 2020, 12:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Shaikhpara ARM Polytechnic and Vocational Training Institute?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Shaikhpara ARM Polytechnic and Vocational Training Institute is through entrance examination conducted by Shaikhpara ARM Polytechnic and Vocational Training Institute itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?