16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Alternative Medical Institute Agra for Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

21st July 2019, 02:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is on the basis of merit list of 10+2 . However, the provision of direct admission is also applicable.

You would need to visit Alternative Medical Institute Agra to get application form for admission in Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences.

Contact Address:-
Amar shaheed School, Opp. Bharat Petrol Pump,
Morya Nagar Bye Pass Road,
Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004
Phone number:-094128 50074
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?