22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun for studying Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to do this course from this college. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

26th August 2019, 07:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun?

The admission to Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun is through merit of 10+2 which would be conducted on the month of June and July every year.

The educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun is 10+2 passed with Biology as a mandatory subject with minimum scores of 50% from a recognized board.
The link to fill the registration from for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun is shared below:-
http://hamc.org.in/himalayan/registration.php

The admission is only given to the candidates who having Domicile of Uttarakhand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?