13th June 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in CIPET-Imphal?

I am interested to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology from CIPET-Imphal. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in CIPET-Imphal?

Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in CIPET-Imphal:

## Application Procedure:

One can apply to the college through their CIPET JEE Exam conducted by the authority.

Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
15th June 2019, 08:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in CIPET-Imphal?

CIPET stands for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. The institute is affiliated to the Anna University and recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in CIPET (Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology) -Imphal is For admission to this course, please apply through CIPET JEE.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.cipet.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?