16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology from VIPS Group of Institution. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Application of Psychology seats are available in VIPS Group of Institution?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?
  4. How to get admitted in ITI course? I have passed my 12th examination
  5. How can I join ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any institute which provides MBBS with Diploma/Degree in Psychology?
  7. Do we get direct admission for graduation in Psychology after 12th? Procedure and institutes for which I can opt?
  8. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in VJIT to study Diploma in Technical and Applied Chemistry? When the application forms will be out?
  12. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  14. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  15. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  17. Where should I apply in abroad to study Master degree in Psychology or Diploma course in Psychology? How much it cost to study it from abroad?
  18. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
5th January 2023, 01:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Application of Psychology in VIPS Group of Institution?

Interested candidates can apply online through the University website,fill the application for submit all the documents.

Qualification required is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?