1st July 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

4th July 2019, 10:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS- New Delhi is through entrance examination conducted by the college itself.

You would need to attempt the examination followed by the counseling.

The educational qualification required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS- New Delhi is that you must completed 3 years Graduation in Science, Computer Science, Computer Application or Engineering with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any recognized University in qualifying exams in general category and minimum 45% marks for reserved category with at least 5 year work experience.

You can check the website https://www.icsin.org/ for more details.
5th July 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Aviation Management in ICS-New Delhi. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Aviation and Tourism Management course at the Institute for Career Studies (ICS), New Delhi YMCA. Candidates have to attach the necessary documents like the Graduation Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets for the admission to study Aviation and Tourism Management course at the Institute for Career Studies (ICS), New Delhi YMCA. They are selected for the Aviation and Tourism Management course at the Institute for Career Studies (ICS), New Delhi YMCA on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?