27th August 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai for studying PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

15th October 2022, 01:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

No, age criteria for this course.
15th October 2022, 08:15 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking in Indian Institute of Capital Markets Mumbai?

Admission Procedure:-

Duration of this course is 1 year.

No, age restriction for this course.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum marks required 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?