9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Studies Management in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India for studying PG Diploma in Development Studies Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Diploma course.

15th August 2019, 12:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Studies Management in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India?

The admission procedure to study the PG Diploma in Development Studies Management at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is a candidate must have done a graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for general category and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT followed by personal interview which is conducted by the institute.

A candidate can apply online through institute website www.ediindia.org. Register yourself first and then select the course and click on "Apply Now" option, fill the application form with all the required details and make the online payment through net banking, credit/debit card and submit the application.
15th August 2019, 02:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Studies Management in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India?

The admission to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Development Studies in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is through entrance examinations conducted by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.

The candidates are required to have passed is Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Development Studies in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.ediindia.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?