28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

1st August 2019, 05:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Those candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree (graduation) in any discipline are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing course at the Queenz Institute of Fashion, Visakhapatnam. Candidates who have an interest in the fashion industry can pursue the PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course in the Queenz Institute of Fashion, Visakhapatnam. They have to collect the application from the institute and apply for the admission to study the PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd August 2019, 12:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam:

1) To be eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing course at the Queenz Institute of Fashion the candidate must complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2) Candidates can get the application from the institute counter office or download it from the official website. For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?